26/30 Poem A Day Challenge

April 26, 2018

I should have taken my own photograph to go with this poem, but by the time I finished writing, the light was gone. This image is from Erica Hughes, a blogger at Nine To Three Thirty.

in the procreation
of dark and light
day and night
the twilight time
the golden hour
of dawn and dusk
horizon agape in splendour
earth exists 
in sacred silhouette 
and promise





Previous Poems

1. Easter Sunday Rumination on Eggs
2. Tulips
3. Untitled
4. Waiting
5. Truce
6. Thaumaturgy
7. Untitled dodoitsu

8. To Do List
9. Anniversary
10. Tribulation
11. Story Is Who We Are
12. Fears
13. Another Poem
14. Morning Headache
15. Love
16. Greg
17. Gift
18. Ceremony
19. Waiting
20. Storm
21. Ada

22. Haiku
23. Haiku
24. things

25. Funeral


2 comments:

  1. I love that time of the evening, have a similar view. And I love your "sacred silhouette", Cheriee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. No matter where I am, these times of the day are the best.

      Delete